• Coordinate and Oversee the Brown bag lunch Program in its entirety including but not limited to ordering of product, Volunteer recruitment, scheduling and retention, and relationship building and coordinating lunch orders with all recipient schools.
• Grant writing and research as per the direction and supervision of the Executive Directors
• Monthly reporting of volunteer hours, number of lunches and other relevant statistics
• All other duties as per the direction of the Executive Directors
• Understanding of our Mission & Vision and a willingness to work as a team to achieve this goal.
• A valid driver’s license
• Criminal record check including vulnerable sector check
• Child intervention check
• Clean drivers abstract
• Food safe certified
Please email resume and cover letter and three references to [email protected]